Express Car Leasing Maintenance
Take out our optional maintenance product when your lease begins. It allows you to spread routine maintenance costs over the contract term. This helps you avoid any unexpected outlay and surprises.
Why Express Car Leasing?
Express Car Leasing is one of the UK’s leading leasing companies. Under our parent company National Fleet Services Ltd, we work with fleets of all sizes and are responsible for a growing number of newly registered vehicles on UK roads.
Our impressive network of dealers means we can negotiate superb deals, and reduce vehicle maintenance costs.
Our maintenance package includes:
- Accessible account and vehicle management with our driver portal, available 24/7
- Mechanical repairs, maintenance, and routine servicing – includes replacement exhausts and batteries
- Replacement tyres
- UK breakdown service, available 24/7
How it works
Book directly at your local, franchised dealer or online. Arrange MOTs and tyres directly through Kwik Fit.
Why choose our service?
Take the stress out of managing vehicle maintenance and save money. Please read this guide for details of all the features, benefits, and limitations of our product.
Routine service and repair
- A detailed list of all work undertaken if requested
- Franchised dealers offering collection and delivery subject to participation and availability
- Non-accident-related mechanical repairs and MOT tests in line with current legislation
- Routine service in line with manufacturer guidelines
Does not include:
- Body and paintwork damage
- Connectivity/Sat Navigation updates
- Consequential damage/wear of parts that fail due to irregular or lack of servicing or maintenance -
including DPF filters (diesel particulate filters) on vehicles not operated in line with manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Consumables, including AdBlue, windscreen washer fluid, or oil, unless required as part of the manufacturer’s service schedule
- Glass repairs
- Repair of vehicle due to abuse or accident damage
- Replacement of missing, lost, or stolen items
- Replacement parts or repairs due to driver misuse/abuse or induced faults like misfuelling
- Premium branded tyres
- Replacement of tyres with puncture repairs, tread of 2mm or less, or side-wall damage if using our preferred supplier
Tyres do not include:
- Replacement due to road traffic accident damage
- Replacement due to theft
- Replacement due to vandalism or malicious damage
- Replacement due to insurance claim or suspicion of fraud
- Replacement due to driver abuse or misuse
- Replacement where there is more than 2mm of tread remaining
Breakdown assistance includes:
- 24 hour, 7 days a week, 365 days a year support provided by the AA
- 80% of vehicles are repaired at the roadside, and an average 45-minute attendance time
- European cover can be arranged with the AA
- The recovery process is managed by the AA, including referral to another breakdown cover if required under the manufacturer’ warranty
- Workplace, home, and during the journey, roadside assistance
Breakdown assistance does not include:
- Driver induced, non-mechanical breakdowns, not limited to:
- Flat battery (due to lights being left on)
- Keys locked in car or lost
- Returning the vehicle to you
- Running out of charge or fuel (incurs an additional charge)
- Second call out for a flat battery if breakdown respondent previously condemned the battery - recurring non-rectifiable faults
- Wheel change with no available spare
We can provide replacement glass as a separate service to your maintenance package. You are charged separately if the service is used.
Please contact our team for more information on any aspect of the maintenance package.